As an industrial crane, workshop overhead crane is widely used in workshop of mechanical manufacturing and assembly lines. This workshop crane can satisfy common and special industrial material handling requirements and is also a highly efficient equipment to make the lifting process safe and reliable. Our workshop cranes for sale are available in various types, such workshop bridge crane and mobile workshop crane, of which the bridge crane is widely adopted in large production lines as it can make the most of building structure by mounting on the supporting columns and achieve larger capacity and higher productivity in contrast with the mobile type.
Workshop crane design by Ellsen falls into four main configurations, including single and double girder, top running and underhung. We have been engaged in designing and manufacturing overhead bridge crane for many years with the approval of ISO and CE certificates. We also provide other material handling equipment including gantry crane, jib crane, electric hoist, construction winch and marine winch to meet multiple applications. To know more about material handling solutions, contact our sales team today!
Interested in our bridge crane? or want the best prices?
Know Different Types of Workshop Overhead Crane
The workshop overhead crane we produce is with various types, but mainly designed in four configurations as mentioned above. These types differ from each other and have their own characteristics. A comprehensive understanding of different types of workshop cranes can better help you select the right equipment for your need.
Served as a light duty bridge crane, the single girder overhead crane is typically used to lift and transport materials not more than 20 ton. Besides workshop bridge crane, we have other types of single girder bridge crane, such as explosion proof crane, warehouse crane, and workstation crane. Because of the single beam design and small lifting capacity, it is not suitable for a constant and frequent lifting process.
Single girder overhead crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 0.5t~20t
- Span Length: 7.5~31.5m
- Working Class: A3~A4
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~40℃
Double girder bridge crane is capable of moving heavy loads such as 50 ton, 100 ton and even more, so if you require a large lifting capacity, the double girder crane is the best option for you. Due to the double beam structure and large capacity requirement, this crane is generally designed as a top running crane. In fact, in many cases with large and heavy loads requirements, the top running double girder overhead crane is more often adopted.
Double girder bridge crane parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 5~32t
- Span Length: 10.5~31.5m
- Lifting Height: 6~18m
- Lifting Speed: 3~8m/min
- Crane Travelling Speed: 20m/min
- Working Class: A4
Top running bridge crane is the most common type of workshop lifting crane as it can make use of your facility structure to fix on the building columns. The top running crane, as the name suggests, travels on top of runway beam, thus it can undertake heavier loads compared with the underhung crane.
The underhung bridge crane is adopted when there is insufficient building height. This type of lifting equipment utilizes the building roof structure to suspend from it so as to achieve a greater lifting height, thus the underslung crane does not require any building column or engineering column. Because of the structural features, it usually comes in single girder underhung crane.
How Does Workshop Bridge Crane Benefit You?
In a heavy industrial environment, it is always challenging to lift and transfer heavy loads in a workshop. Therefore, in order to prevent injuries and damages, workshop overhead crane is more often a wise choice to carry out the lifting work. The overhead lifting equipment we manufacture has many advantages.
- Simple structure and easy installation. The overhead cranes are generally the same in structure except for some special components designs and configurations to serve a specific lifting requirement. The structure of bridge crane is simple, mainly composed of bridge (main beam and end beam), hoist trolley, and electric control system, so its installation is easy and convenient.
- High efficiency and reliable performance. The overhead bridge crane can better replace humans to perform frequent and repetitive lifting process so as to boost productivity in your workshop. Its capacity ranges from several tons to hundreds of tones to cater to a large variety of needs. The bridge crane produced by Ellsen is under strict quality control in order to achieve a durable and reliable performance.
- High safety. As over head crane is widely used in industries such as manufacturing workshop and foundry workshop, various protective devices are equipped such as overload limit and overheating limit to ensure the personnel security as well as the continuous and efficient operation of the equipment. In addition, several operation methods are available to ensure a highly safe operation including pendant control, wireless remote control and cab control.
- Custom design. We offer a large variety of types of bridge cranes to suit the most needs of customers. Besides, with experienced technical team and skilled workers in our factory, custom designs are offered to meet special requirements of customers. Thus you can find what you want in Ellsen.
Get Workshop Overhead Crane Price
We provide a number of various workshop cranes for sale. As the over head cranes differ in types, capacities, lifting heights, dimensions and other specifications, the overhead crane prices will vary greatly, which highly depend upon the specific model you select. We can offer you a competitive price as well as high quality and delivery time guarantees. If you want to get a workshop overhead crane quotation, please contact us online or email us to get the latest price list.
Leading Workshop Bridge Crane Supplier – Ellsen
As one of leading bridge crane manufacturers and suppliers in China, We have accumulated lots of experiences in providing lifting solutions and serving clients. We have professional engineers to help select the most proper solution according to customer’s requirement and offer guidance of installation and maintenance to customers. In regard to service, we have built a systematic service system with pre-sale, sales and after-sale services. In this aspect, we are also an overhead crane service provider. For the after-sale service which customers concern the most, we assure one year warranty and will reply to clients within 24 hours to solve their problems. Our goal is to serve clients with heart and soul and create the greatest value for them.
Looking for workshop overhead crane? Come to Ellsen to know more about us and our cranes.